- When you create a depiction with an internet connection, Depiction automatically downloads free public data about your community.
- Import your information from spreadsheets (CSV format), GIS shape files, elevation data from DEM files, and digital images such as JPG and BMP.
- Avoid the clutter of information layers with Depiction's Revealers: intelligent data windows that let you see what you want to see where you want to see it.
- Make your map elements interact: for example, place a road barrier to reroute an evacuation, or hold back water by making a levee with a water barrier.
- Receive live reports from anyone in the world via email and have them appear immediately in your depiction.
- Depiction works on virtually any Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista machine: laptop or desktop.